Carefully Wondering

I wonder what is happening up there. I wonder how the waves crash and the words melt into formative beliefs. 

What are you thinking?

I can't think for thinking. I can't get into my own head because I wonder too much about your head. I think I could be more thoughtful if I could just know. I think if I could get out of my own head and into my own head I could be better. 

Thoughtfully thinking of things unsaid appear from the fog of a stormy night where the headlights are my only hope for sight. The illumination overwhelms me into ignorance. The light is all I can see, but I know there's more to me. I know there's more out there. I know the light is the way. But I must wait until the day. 

When the day comes everything is clear,

But then the night is always near. 

The shadow in the background,

Dominating my inevitable fear.


Comments

Popular Posts